3 Simple Words from Mom…
(and they’re not what you think…)
I grew up with 11 brothers and sisters. Never a dull moment. Heck, I never had my own room until I went off to college. But I loved it. My brothers and sisters are my best friends.
And my parents are my heroes. No one’s even a close 2nd.
With that many brothers and sisters around, it was a tricky deal whenever my mom and dad would try to teach us something. They had to learn to get real creative and really pack a lot of punch in just a few words before it was on to the next kid.
And they were good at it…
One example- whenever my mom would hear us say something like,
“Mom, I can’t do that…”, or “Mom, I can’t do this, it’s too hard…”
…she’d never give us a lecture. We’d just hear these 3 simple words from Mom
3 simple words from Mom that changed the way I looked at life for good.
Most Recent Elevations…
- Daily Dose of Reality – You’re On Your Own?
- What The Hell is Going On in Our Schools?
- The Daily Dose of News You Wish You Didn’t Need
- Daily Dose of Basic Math – Wealth Inequality in America
- Daily Wake Up Call – March 4, 2013
- Daily Elevation – Zig Ziglar dies… Record Powerball Jackpot craziness…
- Weekly Elevation – the Made in USA Challenge and other very cool stuff…
- Elevation – Turning 40… the big “4-0″
- Elevation… MJ, the Power of Words and Playing it “Safe…”
- Elevation – Pumpkin muffins and rock walls that talk…