Welcome to Elevate Everything!
My name is ‘Doc Seth’ Gambee. I’ve lived in Michigan, Utah, Oregon, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Hungary and now live in Kona, Hawaii.
I have 14 (yes, 14) brothers and sisters. 11 of them are natural siblings, and 3 of them are adopted. I never had my own room ’til I went to college.
I’m a happy husband, father of 3, and a full-time ‘Elevator’. My wife and I met online 13 years ago. Way before MySpace and Match.com. I’m pretty sure we were the original pioneers of online dating.
My kids’ favorite breakfast for me to make is French Crepes slathered with Nutella. I love home-made whole wheat bread right out of the oven with warm butter and my wife’s “Italian Meatloaf”.
My hero growing up was a guy named Michael Jeffrey Jordan, and this is my favorite T-Shirt I own.
Now that I’m a little older and wiser, I realize my main heroes have always been my Dad and Mom. (Even though I never got my own room…) My brothers and sisters (all 14 of them) are my best friends in the world. They’ve made me who I am.
I wish I could read Vince Flynn novels all day long. I love a good movie and hate missing the trailers. My favorite dish at a restaurant is Cassoulet at La Bourgogne right here in Kona, Hawaii. They only make it twice a year and it’s worth the 6-month wait.
I’ve had lots of mind-numbing jobs like sorting bottles at Pepsi-Cola and working 84 hour weeks cleaning up oil spills in Valdez, Alaska. Wouldn’t recommend either of them as a career.
My wife’s family and I ran 4 different family businesses at one time while here in Kona. We shoulda made a Reality Show. Survivor had NOTHING on us.
I recently gave up a Chiropractic career to focus full-time on 2 things-
1) Network Marketing. Why? Because I think it’s the greatest thing in the world to have an industry in which the only way to succeed is by elevating everyone else around you. And if you’re willing to work at it, it can provide you with the ultimate time-freedom. It can free up your time to focus on things bigger than ‘you’.
I got a taste of it when I was messing around and had my team on the front cover of Home Business Connection some years ago. It was absolutely a roller coaster of a ride… but it’s the best business in the world when you find something real that works!
And right now, the world desperately needs more independent individuals and more leaders dedicated to helping others succeed. It’s time for ‘Elevation’.
2) Being a Best-Selling Author. Why not? Everyone has a book in them and everyone should get it out. I have at least 3 or 4 in me that are working their way out. I just published my first one. If you have young kids, and want to help them actually enjoy learning, you should check it out. It flat out works.
I’m also currently co-authoring the sequel to a previous best-seller. It’s a kick-in-the-pants and I’m having a blast.
Enough about me. I’d love to know about YOU. What gets you so excited at night that you can’t sleep. I dare you to leave me a comment and let me know. After all, we’re all in this together.
Make it a great day, and as always…
Most Recent Elevations…
- Daily Dose of Reality – You’re On Your Own?
- What The Hell is Going On in Our Schools?
- The Daily Dose of News You Wish You Didn’t Need
- Daily Dose of Basic Math – Wealth Inequality in America
- Daily Wake Up Call – March 4, 2013
- Daily Elevation – Zig Ziglar dies… Record Powerball Jackpot craziness…
- Weekly Elevation – the Made in USA Challenge and other very cool stuff…
- Elevation – Turning 40… the big “4-0″
- Elevation… MJ, the Power of Words and Playing it “Safe…”
- Elevation – Pumpkin muffins and rock walls that talk…