15-year old self-made millionaire girl on Shark Tank
When I see stories like a 15-year old self-made millionaire girl on Shark Tank, I find it really difficult to believe the excuses of grown men and women who say, “I can’t!”
(My mom taught me and my 14 brothers and sisters that “Can’t means won’t”. Try arguing with that kind of logic. Good luck.)
If a 15-year old girl can come up with an idea all on her own and make a million bucks in a single year ($1.6M last year alone to be exact), who are YOU to say that you can’t make a good living from home?
Check out the video of this 15-year old self-made millionaire and then tell me it doesn’t get your juices flowing.
You’re going to love how she has Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, eating out of her hand. (And wait ’til you see the bonus she gets out of Mark at the very end)
Just watching this got me excited all over again. If someone doesn’t get excited about this, they probably don’t have a pulse.
Look, you may not be 15 right now (I’m not either), but don’t even think about letting that excuse pop into your head and keep you from acting on this.
Maybe you don’t have an idea for a way to take recycled soda pop caps and turn them into jewelry (I wish I woulda thought of that…), but making $1,000 a day isn’t really that hard when you have a simple, easy-to-follow 3-step process to get you there.
That’s what Empower Network is all about. Helping regular people make great money from home-
—Even if they have no list
—Even if they have no influence
—Even if they’ve failed at everything else they’ve ever tried
In fact, it doesn’t even require a 12th grade education to make it work…
High School Drop-out makes $ ______________ in just 60 days…
But don’t take my word for it, come see for yourself…
You want this. Trust me. It’s that good.
If a 15-year old girl can turn herself into a millionaire with soda pop caps, imagine what you could do with a simple system that’s popping out a new 6-figure earner every 3 days…
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Most Recent Elevations…
- Daily Dose of Reality – You’re On Your Own?
- What The Hell is Going On in Our Schools?
- The Daily Dose of News You Wish You Didn’t Need
- Daily Dose of Basic Math – Wealth Inequality in America
- Daily Wake Up Call – March 4, 2013
- Daily Elevation – Zig Ziglar dies… Record Powerball Jackpot craziness…
- Weekly Elevation – the Made in USA Challenge and other very cool stuff…
- Elevation – Turning 40… the big “4-0″
- Elevation… MJ, the Power of Words and Playing it “Safe…”
- Elevation – Pumpkin muffins and rock walls that talk…