Pardon my frankness, but watching politician after politician parading across a podium pontificating about how he or she has the solution to the national debt crisis seems like the “Reality Show from Hell”.
(don’t get me wrong, there’s actually a couple candidates I like, but seriously…)
I don’t understand what’s so damn difficult about this. Stop spending more money than we have, and stop printing more money that’s not worth the paper it’s printed on. What’s so hard about this?
And let’s get a couple of things straight-
1) Taxing the “wealthy” even more won’t work- they already pay over 80% of our taxes. You could tax the “wealthy” 100% of their income and it would only make about a 3% dent in the national debt.
2) Taxing corporations doesn’t work either, no matter what our elected Teleprompters try and tell us. When a corporation gets hit with a tax hike, what do you think they do? They pass on that “higher cost of doing business” to you and me, the consumer, in the form of higher prices. Taxes on corporations are in reality nothing but hidden taxes on the middle class.
Let’s face it- the solution to the national debt is NOT going to come from Washington, D.C.
Does anyone really think that 535 men and women with (guaranteed lifetime pensions) drawing up more bills and regulations is actually going to create any jobs or reduce the debt? That’s what they’ve been doing, and how has it worked???
The best and brightest from the Ivy Leagues have done nothing but get us further and further into debt for decades, regardless of which Party happens to be in power.
The solution to the national debt is going to come from each one of us. Yes, we can have our impact at the ballot boxes, and by all means, educate yourselves and vote for solid candidates. But do you really want to wait until Nov 2012 to make a difference in your family’s life?
We need to first find our own “solution to the national debt”, starting right in our own homes.
We need to bring in more money than we’re spending. If your job isn’t getting it done for you, you need to ask yourself, “What are my chances for a raise?” If a raise isn’t likely, that leaves you with 2 options-
1) More family budget cuts- what does that mean? No soccer for the kids? No vacations? How do you decide what gets the cut? Personally, I’m not a big fan of this option.
2) Increase your income- The best way to do this is by having a home business. This is no longer the day of shady hotel meetings and bad tuxedos. It’s the new economy. It’s a time when giants like Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump are calling network marketing the “Business of the 21st century”.
Folks, you’re either part of the steamroller or part of the pavement. Forgive me for being blunt, but I don’t make the rules.
Having a successful home business not only saves you money on taxes and helps you pay off your debt (solving your personal ‘national debt’ crisis), but it can also puts more money in your pocket which allows you to go out and stimulate the economy in your local community.
Imagine if there were just 1,000,000 people in the U.S. all making an extra $1,000/month from a home business from different companies. That’s an extra $1 Billion/month that could be injected into our local economies, without having to go through D.C. first!
What I’m saying is that you can do a helluva lot better job of stimulating your local economy than the bureaucrats in D.C. could ever dream of doing.
There are a lot of good home businesses to choose from.
Personally, I chose one that contributes to the solution to the national debt by producing all of it’s products in the U.S., creating more jobs and keeping more money in U.S. hands instead of China’s.
I chose one that can eliminate my car payment by providing me with a free BMW to help me build my business. (About 12-14 new people qualify for this bonus each day, many of them w/in their first 30-60 days)
I chose one that helps my family feel great. After all, like my dad always told us, “If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?”
And above all, I chose one that’s FUN to build, and doesn’t feel like work at all.
No matter what business you choose, choose wisely, and then go for it! Make it happen. Quit waiting for a solution to the national debt from D.C. that’s clearly not coming.
If you’d like to know more about what business I’ve chosen, click the banner below.
Either way, make it a great day, and now more than ever…
Most Recent Elevations…
- Daily Dose of Reality – You’re On Your Own?
- What The Hell is Going On in Our Schools?
- The Daily Dose of News You Wish You Didn’t Need
- Daily Dose of Basic Math – Wealth Inequality in America
- Daily Wake Up Call – March 4, 2013
- Daily Elevation – Zig Ziglar dies… Record Powerball Jackpot craziness…
- Weekly Elevation – the Made in USA Challenge and other very cool stuff…
- Elevation – Turning 40… the big “4-0″
- Elevation… MJ, the Power of Words and Playing it “Safe…”
- Elevation – Pumpkin muffins and rock walls that talk…