Have you heard that the End of Time is coming?
Yup. It’s on the way.
Every day, we lose another 1,440 minutes that will never return.
Farewell, minutes! Goodbye, opportunities.
Di you recently say to yourself something like this? “I’ll get to that in the summer.”
I did. Ouch.
Now summer is gone and the thing I wanted to do is no longer an option.
Time marches on.
So this is a friendly reminder to stop living mindlessly.
– how’s that New Year’s Resolution going that you made 8 months ago?
– is 2011 really that much different from 2010?
– are you earning the amount of money you wanted to earn?
– what are you doing to make September different from August?
One thing is true: if you don’t DO anything different……nothing will ever change.
Take that to the bank.
I’m gearing up for a “September to Remember”. Hopefully, you are, too.
“The Past is not your potential.
In any moment, you can choose to liberate the future.”
This is your reminder that you CAN spend your days in pursuit of joy and adventure.
The clock is ticking.
We don’t have time to mess around.
The end is (always) near.
Make it a great day, and now more than ever…
Most Recent Elevations…
- Daily Dose of Reality – You’re On Your Own?
- What The Hell is Going On in Our Schools?
- The Daily Dose of News You Wish You Didn’t Need
- Daily Dose of Basic Math – Wealth Inequality in America
- Daily Wake Up Call – March 4, 2013
- Daily Elevation – Zig Ziglar dies… Record Powerball Jackpot craziness…
- Weekly Elevation – the Made in USA Challenge and other very cool stuff…
- Elevation – Turning 40… the big “4-0″
- Elevation… MJ, the Power of Words and Playing it “Safe…”
- Elevation – Pumpkin muffins and rock walls that talk…